-
August 27th, 2005, 05:52 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Marisol arrived yesterday. Everything has come save her performance trunk.
Marisol:
Wow. She is beautiful, one of the most beautiful dolls they've ever done. I'm amazed at how lovely this doll is. Haven't felt this way since Samantha came in March 1989.
Tap Outfit:
Much more substantial than I thought. The fringe on the skirt is so heavy! It's adorable on and the glittery hat and cane are well sealed - no glitter problems, if anyone is curious. The tap shoes are the cutest AG shoes.
Ballet practice outfit: It's cute and looks adorable on Felicity, who is currently wearing it. No problems getting the leotard on my chubby PM girl. Even the skirt fits, though a bit tight.
Spotlight Outfit: This is a gorgeous, highly detailed piece. Pictures do not do it justice. It is breathtaking. Barely fits my PM Samantha.
Tiara and Stage: The stage seems like something mattel would make. It's all right, I wouldn't have bought it if it didn't come in the collection I ordered. The Tiara is cute and sturdy, although hard to put on a doll with bangs, unless it is way back on her head.
Rascal and Duffel: Cute set. Love the little cell phone and the bandage.
Butterfly Brocade Outfit: Ordered this too as it was on special. The color is lovely with Marisol's skin tone, although the dress material feels "cheap" to me. Shoes are cute, cute, cute.
If you are thinking about Marisol, go for it before it is too late. You will regret it and she is so lovely, I do think she will rival Kailey prices on the secondary market.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks